We are always keen to talk with Psychologists, Provisional Psychologists and Mental Health Accredited Social Workers who may be interested in joining our team either now or in the future.
Benefits of working with us
- A work environment with a strong focus on quality outcomes
- A comfortable, professional and flexible working environment
- Professional autonomy (while well supported within the team)
- A work environment with high standards of practice management
- Full reception and administrative support so you can focus on therapy
- A work environment in which professional development is supported
- Opportunities for group and individual peer supervision
- A small, client focused, friendly team
- A purpose furnished work facility
Some of the essential criteria
- Friendly, warm personality with an ability to build strong rapport with all
- Client focused, with a strong desire to achieve quality outcomes
- High standard of professionalism with a desire to learn and develop
If you’re curious to find out more please contact Richard Brown at Step Psychology. All enquiries will be handled confidentially.